BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kitty Kat

Ladybug,

I was studying yesterday while you played with your new birthday toys, when all of a sudden I heard the sound of paper. Every mom knows that this usually isn't a good sound to hear, since it usually denotes snoopy babies or rats, both of which are equally bad. :)

Anyways, I leaned over my chair and saw you sitting with about 30 holiday cards scattered around you, which I thought were safely stored away in a box. You just talked and talked at and about those cards, with only an occasional word in English, and the majority being baby gab. Your really got excited though, when you found a card with a kitty cat on it, or as you put it "teety tat." I was so excited to finally get some of your new found words on camera, since you usually get super shy both in public, and when prompted to show off. So here it is...here's my proof!

Love you, sweetie petey! "Teety Tat"

0 comments: